Provence for Painters Statement of Privacy.
Provence for Painters is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to Provence for Painters website and governs data collection and usage at all Provence for Painters sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the Provence for Painters Statement of Privacy. Provence for Painters is an eCommerce website. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
As an e-Commerce website, Provence for Painters, collects personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. Information collected by Provence for Painters is used solely for the purpose of payment and contact in coordinating your workshop travel. Provence for Painters does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
Provence for Painters encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Provence for Painters, so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on web- sites outside of the Provence for Painters website.
Use of your Personal Information
Provence for Painters and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process your workshop registration. It is possible that Provence for Painters may also use personal information to inform you of future travel workshop excursions from Provence for Painters and its affiliates. Provence for Painters may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Provence for Painters does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties and will not transfer your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) to the third party.
We hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing of payment transactions. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
Provence for Painters does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Provence for Painters may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Provence for Painters or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Provence for Painters including its website; or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Provence for Painters or the public.
Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Provence for Painters or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Provence for Painters abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control your Personal Information
Provence for Painters does not share your personal information.
Provence for Painters is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that is located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through encryption throughout.
Terms and Conditions:
The term ‘Provence for Painters’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United States of America.
In case of cancellation, your deposit is refundable (minus an administration charge of $100) up to 60 days from payment until 90 days prior to the commencement of the workshop. Installment and final payment are non-refundable.
Order Cancellation Policy
Please submit any cancellation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on our business phone at 617-859-0282.
Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.